This is a ten-level program aimed at students from 3rd to 7th grade of basic education, which motivates children to learn English while developing other areas of knowledge. It fosters students’ critical thinking skills, creativity and natural curiosity through comics, videos, cross-cutting themes, games, poems and songs in the target language. The Children program covers from level A1 to level A2 of the Common Language Reference Framework.
With the Children program students will achieve:
- Learning of a second language while developing other areas of knowledge.
- Discovery of grammar rules in a real context.
- Development your language skills through a natural exposure to language.
- Focus on meaning rather than on form, as was the acquisition of the mother tongue.
- Promotion of their creativity and critical thinking, as well as their curiosity and interests in other subjects of the school curriculum.